Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I DRANK A 1/2 GALLON OF MILK IN ONE AFTERNOON!!!!

I mean really?  Come on!  Who does that?  Well, apparently I do.  I don’t even know what set it off but I couldn’t get enough.  I just kept drinking until the entire half-gallon was gone.   What’s worse is that it was whole milk.  I don’t drink a lot of cows milk any more as it is – I usually drink almond milk.  It’s lower in calories and higher in calcium and other nutrients.  When I do drink regular milk it’s usually 1% or 2% (I just don’t like fat free that much) never whole milk!  I’m guessing there was some deficiency or imbalance that my body decided only milk could cure but please God – don’t let that happen again!

Well I finally got myself back to my Weight Watchers meeting this week.  I am way over what I was.  Pants that were loose on me a few weeks ago are now tight and uncomfortable.  What was nice was that I was surrounded by people just like me.  Some had been having the same problems I had, others were near goal already. All of them were an inspiration to get back on track.  So starting yesterday I did.  It helped that I got my first box of organic produce from Full Circle Farms.  They have a delivery program that we take advantage of at my work.  I made carmelized ciprioni (sp?) onions with red chard, mushrooms and capers and it was delicious!  SO – back to more veggies, more water, and trying to get some excersize in.  It will be nice to see some downward progress on the scales next Monday!

1 comment:

  1. Congrats on getting back to WW! That's the first step. :) Going to check out Full Circle Farms.

    ReplyDelete