Friday, February 18, 2011

Well, I've done it now

I joined the NetworkedBlogs site, added my Twitter and Facebook accounts and now every time I do this everyone will see.  You have no idea how much, how very very much that terrifies me.  I try to come across as strong, and with a good sense of humor and a "so what - this is who I am, there's no hiding it so why be embarassed about it" attitude but inside I'm really really scared about what people will think, how they will view me, whatever.  I know what they say "true friends don't judge, don't tease, and support you and love you no matter what" but that doesn't make the negative ones hurt any less!

ANYWAY - that's enough of that.  I was going through some other weight loss blogs and WOW - some of those people have some really freakin' cool blogs.  Mine is so bland in comparison.  I am really going to have to start doing some research on how to make my blog look better visually and how to add more interesting elements to it!  I also have to figure out how to get that monsterously large NetworkedBlogs tag off the top.  My god! 

No comments:

Post a Comment