Monday, February 14, 2011

OH MY GOD I SUCK AT BLOGGING!

How do people DO this every day?  Or even every week?  I have a life (kind of) and responsibilities (a lot of) and it didn't even occur to me to sit down and write something.  Sadly, it hasn't seemed to occur to me to do much about my weight either.  I haven't gained anything lately, but I haven't lost either.  I haven't made it to a WW meeting in weeks due to appointments but those are over and I plan to resume attending my meetings. 

Here is the biggest problem I'm having lately - excersize.  Or rather, lack thereof.  I know I have to excersize if I'm going to stand any chance of losing weight but my goodness it's hard to find time.  It is really hard to take the baby to the gym in the evenings because that is when he is cranky and tired and wants nothing to do with it but I can only go in the mornings on the weekends.  I would love to just go out and walk every night but my neighborhood isn't the safest for walking.  There aren't a lot of sidewalks and there are a lot of stupid drivers that don't pay attention.  So I would have to load the kids up and go somewhere just to take a walk. I'm trying to do more excersize stuff when I'm around the house but multi-tasking excersize and housework is harder than it seems.  I think I just need to put my foot down and do it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment