Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Only 0.8 loss AGAIN?!?!

I know, I haven't posted in a few days - just been one of those weeks, ya know?!  That being said, this is also going to be a short post.  I need to try and get some sleep.  Hopefully tonight won't be filled with tossing and turning and waking up every 45minutes or so.

So that is all I lost again - 0.8lbs.  I'm not even going to lie and say I'm all happy that at least it was a loss.  0.8lbs could be the shirt I was wearing.  But it was enough to take me down 1 more PointsPlus point.   Obviously I need to step things up even more.  I am remembering to focus myself every morning and I went on a walk at lunch yesterday.  Today was cold and hailing and I didn't feel like going out in it.  I'm going to have to get on it if I'm going to have 3 productive workouts this week.  And I can say that this week is already one that I did NOT stay within points every day.  Close, but I went over points one day.  I AM drinking the water so far.

2 yummy meals to note: Had a quick, light meal the other night of roasted Asparagus.  It was several of the really big spears and I sprayed them with olive oil cooking spray, seasoned with a touch of sea salt and pepper, and drizzled basalmic vinegar over them.  Roasted them in the oven until tender-crisp and they were so good!  Tonights meal was very simple too: rainbow chard and penne tossed with shallots, garlic and olive oil.  I put the chard in with the penne as it cooked.  It was delicious!

Well - I'm off to bed.  Going to wake up tomorrow, count my blessings, review my goals and look FORWARD.  I won't dwell on my frustration of this week any further.

No comments:

Post a Comment